View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2005, 01:26 AM   #9
Palafox73
Shuttle Pilot

KABOOM lighting has stucked. I agree with jewels. the greay area was set up so everyone could see the dispare of what the Character and the land itself is going trew at the moment. But it wasnt all gray areas if u recall. in the shire (forgive the misspells) it was all green. in Frodo's vision the shire was distroyed and it was all grey and as u move along the lands it started to get grey. when it showed Mt. Doom it was really dark. this tatic is used in other shows as well. on SG1 I saw a minning camp that was filmed in all grey and no one in the camp looked happy (maybe cuz they were prinsoners). even at times i have walked outside and look at the sky and my yard and cant help saying it looks dead out here because it looks so gray and dull. As in the lotr, Middle Earth was in a great war and not many people or areas wasnt invold or affected by the war. so in the end the whole gray thing is for everyone to feel what is going on in the movie. Colors are part of our lives and belive it or not the colors do set your moods. the brighter the color the more happy one is and the darker the colors the more sader one is. if thats not so then why does everyone buy new clothing when the color fades. the clothes may still be good but sure dont look good.
Palafox73 is offline   Reply With Quote