View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:39 AM   #94
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador
Wow... I was just reading some of the posts... I didn't realize I started such a fire storm and I'm really sorry about that.

Matador,

Please don't apologize. I relish these types of conversations and I would like to see this site have more of them. A good-natured debate, complete with well-thought arguments is what this place is all about. We don't learn much if we all have the same opinion. That's why I don't have a problem with the topic being debated and would actually like to see more 'meaty' discussions like this taking place.

Where I, or any of the Staff, have to be concerned is when the conversation starts drifting away from the topic and toward the person posting the remarks. That's something that we won't tolerate and is typically where a warning will be 'issued'. Hence, the little siesta that this thread received, over the past weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Don't close anything BST. Allow Matador or Taranis to continue this thread without me if need be. And i'll get back to them once we've debated my list elsewhere's for the discussion on here.

Jason,

I have no intention to close this thread, as long as what I said in the above paragraph is kept in mind. Like I said, having different opinions is what makes life interesting and we'd be a pretty boring lot if we all shared exactly the same opinion about everything. Please continue to share your thoughts.

Now, does anyone have answers to my questions in the above post?

You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote