View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #49
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: A Battlestar Called Galactica...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titon View Post
A few questions for the masses.

Since the ship has progressed to this point i think in my own mind changes need to be made.

The details on the ship in some locations just do not make sense. Structuraly it will remain the same but take for instance the details along the sides of the landing bay perticuarly inside the trench areas running down the sides of the bays. It's a mess of model parts but in the show this would more than likely be areas where the pulsar cannon emplacements would be located. Does a person omit some of those details and go with building a functional ship or does a guy keep it the way she was?

Questions.

1. Gun emplacements instead of details.

2. Uniformity-meaning symetrical. What's on one side of the ship should be in all common sense on the other?

3. Landing bays themselves-artistic license? Build it how i think it would be layed out or ask for options from the masses as to what it should be like?

Just a few questions as i progress forward.

my answer ...

1.Gun emplacements

2.What's on one side of the ship should be in all common sense on the other?

3. Landing bays. Build it how You think it would be layed out .. rather than the masses .. problem is we have all different ideas..and could end up causing conflict later for yourself and what you what to do later.

the launch tube are always going to be a massive problem for you if try to figure in the height difference.. the only think I like about the GINO battlestar is that the launch tube and hangers below the landing deck.

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote