View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM   #112
KJ
Strike Leader

Nice stuff Peter 26 years and still the episode is that incredible. Those pics should inspire Justjackransom further, to do his Living Legend or whole BG: Extended Special Edition a little faster.

It would be nice, but I’m not waiting for a re-release or a "director's cut". Working with the DVD material and the soundtracks, I just started ripping to “Lucas-ize” TOS. I plan to re-edit the entire series, inserting and moving scenes to include more of the good stuff they cut out, and (hopefully) fixing some of the continuity errors and disconnects that exist. My partner in crime and I are kicking around whether or not leave it in series format, or present it in miniseries format, in two-hour chunks. If we can find some help with digital animation (neither of us is too familiar, and I don’t want to take the time to learn) that doesn’t look too different from the footage originally shot, we want to add and clean up some FX shots, including some interiors such as hanger bay shots, etc.

Hell you could put up some screen captures of the deleted scenes from the DVD. A little extention of this episode, even expressed with pictures would remind fans of how great this episode really is.

Even add those rare FX shots from Mission Galactica?

KJ