View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2003, 10:41 AM   #11
Scooter2000
COMPLETELY BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by Hito

And judging from your reaction what i've said in the past seems more true.
If moore had written his script as a continuation handjobs, sex and drunks included. He might have been praised for his edgyness.

But more likly he would have been shouted down just not as quickly
Hito, yes there is one character that has a lot of sex in this story but there weren’t any racey scenes. Tom DeSanto was able to describe this character to the audience as a pervert with out actually showing the sex scenes.

It's like Dan Fielding in Night Court. Everyone knew he was a pervert. Everyone knew he was always having sex in his office, in his car and in the Janitor's closet but the viewer never actually witnessed it.

Yes I also agree that DeSanto's vision wasn't exactly family friendly but I disagree with KF2's statement about the targeted audience being 14 and up.

IMHO I would give it a PG13 rating.

As for Starbuck, he was a drunken manic-depressive when he was reintroduced to the audience, but upon the Cylon's return he is one of the first people to jump inside a viper. (Actually he steals a viper).

-Ronald D. Moore-

Last edited by Scooter2000; April 18th, 2003 at 10:55 AM..
Scooter2000 is offline   Reply With Quote