View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #25
Reaper
Warrior ACE!

Default Re: Galactica 1980 DVD's

there are definately elements of G-1980 that I like as well. The motorcycles (landprobes as I prefer to call them) are one of the things I like best. Didn't like that you could store one in a Viper but that's besides the point lol. I would love to convert a bike with some fiberglass shells to look like a Landprobe. Even to the point of keeping it street legal. It may not fly, or have the sound effects, but imagine rolling up to a con in that thing!

There were other highlights, but I'm affraid too many lowpoints to save the show completely for me. I am working on ideas for a Fan Fic that would allow the events of G-80 (with some modifications) to be included in a Continuation effort. All of Dr Zee's involvement would be the mental deterioration of a dying Adama. he imagined it. The planet would not be Earth, but another Terra type planet. And the super scouts would NOT be able to have super powers lol. the Fleet could have stopped there for an extended time, and helped the developement of the planet, just as we saw Troy and Dillon doing. an exchange of survivors my have also happened.

It can be done, if you try hard lol

Classic fan, and die hard!
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote