Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: Lang has updated his Galactica Book

UPDATE:

Lang has replied to my review:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1TW5OH...x1D663WFUS29X1

Quote:
So, Universal Studios - employee / stealth marketer Russell W. Sanders has arrived here as well. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Russell W. Sanders - former owner of the Cylon.org fan forum devoted to the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series, the very series he claims he is not a fan of. So, why would someone who isn't a fan of the 1978 series start a forum called Cylon.org (now called Tombs of Kobol) devoted to the 1978 series?

In the early 2000's, Russell W. Sanders - while owning, managing, and moderating Cylon.org kept all of us up to date on his behind the scenes access and info to the long since aborted Bryan Singer - Tom DeSanto Galactica film (aborted by the 9/11 tragedy in New York.) You see, Russell Sanders doesn't like to be called out and correctly identified as a Universal Studios stealth marketer because it's commonly held wisdom that these cretins of cyberspace aren't supposed to be coming into contact with the general public in any way via stealth marketing attacks against the general public on Internet forums which could be criminally prosecuted. Thus, Russell Sanders came here and posted a bogus review of the book without actually having bought and read a copy (customers who do post legitimate reviews are correctly identified by Amazon.com as actually having bought the book by a little note next to their name. If you'll notice, there is no such note next to Russell Sanders name, or the other three stealth marketing idiots who posted bogus reviews.

Russell Sanders is infamously known as having had (or presently has) personal friendships with Glen A. Larson, Bonnie Hammer, Ronald D. Moore, David Eick, and has admitted to having colleagues and friends working at SyFy Channel. Not only is Russell Sanders a huge fan of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series, but for the past decade he has been so neck deep in every corporate related attack on this series from both Universal Studios and Sci-Fi Channel that the food trail originating from NBC-U/Sci-Fi Channel to wherever Russell Sanders walks is unmistakable.

I'll bet some of you are asking why would someone who is a fan of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series turn around and engage in stealth marketing attacks against it? Friendships, clean and simple. He started off as being a fan of the series (via his founding of Cylon.org), but gradually turned against the series via his personal friendships with Glen A. Larson, Ronald D. Moore, Bonnie Hammer, and David Eick. He has admitted to having lunch with Ronald D. Moore on numerous occasions, admitted to being in the room at SyFy Channel while Bonnie Hammer was pulling posts off of the old Sci-Fi Channel forums in order to justify her excuses for not doing a continuation production of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series, posted post after post on the Cylon.org forums of why we should give his friend Ronald D. Moore a chance with his series (infamously known as GINO, Galactica in Name Only), and also posted highly detailed information of why SyFy Channel may not have renewed Ronald D. Moore's GINO series due to shaky ratings after the first half of the first season had aired.

If you'll notice, all of the negative reviews of this book have the same identical theme running through it. That the author is crazy...deranged...etc. I have yet to read an actual legitimate review of this book exploring the actual contents. You see, this is the way Universal Studios stealth marketers think. Attack, attack, and attack some more without rational thought. How could three or four bogus reviews of this book possibly carry within them the same identical theme (and irrational claim) that the author is crazy...deranged, etc., from three or four supposedly unrelated people from a business point of view? Because all of these bogus book reviewers (including Russell Sanders) are stealth marketers working for Universal Studios with marching orders from Universal Studios to attack the book.

Exploring further Russell Sanders claim that he is not a fan of the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series, how would he know then, one way or the other if the author's documented assertions in the book are bogus or not? The book gets into some highly detailed information about the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series that only a fan of the show would know. So then, Russell Sanders has posted a bogus book review of this book under the following faulty and easily refuted premise. That although he is not a fan of the show, he still somehow knows oodles and oodles of information about the show (enough to refute the contents of the book). How convenient from a stealth marketing point of view. Isn't it? It would be the same thing as someone claiming to not be a football fan, and then posting a bogus book review on Amazon.com about a book devoted to the NFL or the Super Bowl. It's just a little too convenient (putting it mildly) from a stealth marketing point of view that one of Universal Studios primary stealth marketers (Russell Sanders) claims to not be a fan of the series yet claims to have enough encyclopedic knowledge of the series (he is not a fan of) to refute the contents of the book and call the author a crackpot.

For the record, Russell Sanders, while managing, owning, and moderating Cylon.org (now called Tombs of Kobol) did not ban the author from his forum for being a crackpot, but rather because the author did not pay him $50.00 in a bet (regarding the subject of Real Estate) that Russell Sanders had won. The bet in itself would be enough incentive for Russell Sanders to come here and irrationally lash out against a book he never read. Funny how money motivates people to do the darndest things.

Yes, Russell Sanders, like the rest of his stealth marketing entourage, can be tossed into the stealth marketing trash heap of Universal Studios. It is truly touching that Sanders came here to try and discourage sales of this book by defending his personal friends Glen A. Larson, Ronald D. Moore, David Eick, and Bonnie Hammer. I must delightfully point out to Russell Sanders however, that this book has been selling via expanded distribution for a good half month now, with Amazon sales only being a fraction of the total sales picture. This book is being sold in thousands of book outlets across the country. And I gotta tell you, the author is making a killing with these expanded sales.

Pay no mind to the psychotic, totally detached from reality rantings of Russell Sanders as well as the other Universal Studios stealth marketers posting bogus reviews of this book. Russell Sanders mental state has been as unstable as a nuclear reactor on the brink of meltdown since his fiance left him some time ago. He hasn't been himself since.
For the record, my fiancee has not left me. We're doing just fine.

When I read these, I do sometimes wonder if Stallion is secretly stealing my Universal Studios paychecks because damn if they're making them to my mailbox.

Russell