View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Lang has updated his Galactica Book

So hang on this guy's still about as of today even???

No girlfriend, no life and no self-respect and nearly 9 years later, Langy still Langy. And to top it all off, you've got a chapter in his book Sandy, why? Damn how he even actually got published in the first place is another fact all in itself really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon
Lang is also still posting on his private BBoard as the lone member, which is odd because I checked it out of curiosity and noted that he was bumping his own threads, which weren't pushed down because he's the only one who posts ...

HE'S GOT THAT WHOLE POSTING ONLINE ALONE STILL GOING ON TOO!

What a loser. Listen TB, next time you journey to the middle east, find this sad ass loser, yank him from his mother's basement (old tried cliche i know) and either beat his ass for REAL or show'em the real world where his crap wouldn't be tolerated by men such as yourself. His old online malarkey was stupid enough back in the day. But he is still being a royal pain in the ass to people in this community to this day (**Shakes Head!**).

While he and Stallion are just as bad as each other for carrying on this inane B.S. Langy's case was always a pitiful attempt by him, at getting unwarrented attention lavished upon himself for absolutely no reason whatsoever but to feed his own sick ego and dirty mind.

Don't want to know if he's ever mentioned me at all from days past, nor would i care. The guy's basically off his trolley and always has been. So its not as if he going to be a New York Bestseller with his so-called books, alas putting Steven King to shame or something or other, is it?

Q: Whats the difference between langy and a sick puppy?

A: sick dogs would be *putdown*, Langy has yet to, unfortunately!

Or better yet. What's the difference between Languatron and G.I.N.O.? NBSG/G.I.N.O. Ended Langy still hasn't stopped his nonsense. Not since 1999 (1998 in some circles so i was told 7 years ago?).

Can't believe one guy would come to cock up (or albeit F*** up) a made-up fictional sci-fi term from a TV series (i.e. "Languatron") thus making the term inseperable from himself as some idiot who posts online who makes it his life to go after a TV/film studio who cancelled a TV series he supposedly like/loved 3 FRIGGIN DECADES AGO! Yet he never or hardly ever talks about said TV series himself properly with others.

I truly hope Sept17th old statement from long ago comes true and his 'ticker' gives out, the moment we're about to sitdown at Bryan Singer's BG movie premiere in L.A. Big hyped event, sexy ladies about ya know and whatnot, me giving TV interviews about my cameo in the movie, you guys doing whatever before the film plays showing off your free cinema premiere tickets etc, while he *keels* over at home with a 'Jack Daniels' in hand shouting 'Rosebud' or ' i wanna carve "For Galactica" in Ron Moore's back' in a few years time!

Childish rant i know, but sue me, sure some of you know where i'm coming from!

F *** him, forget him Sandy you've got a life he doesn't. Let's not devote any more time to him here on CF period. Cos we can't *wash* the webpages once he's been here even in name only, now can we?

KJ