View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2003, 04:36 PM   #14
RGrant
Shuttle Pilot

My brother and his friend saw The Hulk, and while they're certainly in the target audience, neither of them liked it. As neither of them know anything about what's going on in the world of Battlestar Galactica, I don't think their disapproval of the Hulk has anything to do with Moore, Hammer or Universal. I'm sure they also have no idea BG was even made by Universal.

Moral of the story? It's possible, just possible, that the people here are being honest in their opinions of The Hulk. In a way, it's almost impossible for them to say they don't like it, because other people will just assume it's an overreaction due to the Universal/BG situation. Of course, everyone has different opinions. Even though the CGI didn't look that realistic to me in the previews, I'm looking forward to Hulk for its psychological level and subtext about anger, because I can be an angry guy sometimes. Sometimes I even lash out at other people when their opinions are different than mine. Don't worry. I'm working on it.
RGrant is offline   Reply With Quote