View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2006, 06:23 AM   #279
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbertman
Hey can I get a copy of that to go with my Viper?

Jim
I kinda was gonna frame this and place it above the viper squadron that I'm gonna make. I could probably make prints of it for $20.00 a piece. If your interested? Are you still interested in the painting of the Frazetta remake of the warrior women? If you are, I'll make a package deal on that set up.
I've decided to do another painting of that same theme that Frazetta had done, but with all the female warriors wearing the DeSanto outfits and the Mk.IV Vipers behind them with the advanced cylon raiders overhead! But, making them in very dense watercolor and gouache and hand painting each one so that each will be unique and original in itself. And only offering a limited set of 10 just exclusively for the purchasers of the Mk.IV viper kits. 18x24" heavy archival watercolor paper with signed certificate of authenticity. The price will be especially low at $ 125.00 and will be shipped for free to those that want it. This is a great idea that I'm about to discuss with Terri, (if I can ever get her to answer the phone!!! ) Just came up with this idea on the spot while typing this reply. My mind is racing through a constellation of thoughts and ideas. I wish I could write them all down. But too fast! I've decided that just for fun...again I'm gonna throw in another old pic of this project back when it was just begining over 2 yarhens ago, this is cool for me to come across, cause I have so many pics of this build-up it's ridiculous, I could write a book, and fill it with pics.

The wings were just too long, and the fuselage was all the wrong shape to fit the intake area and according to the plans, just wrong underneath in general. so I remade the whole thing...no problem!

And last but not least, one of my very favorite pieces is one of the blasters that I got from Rob over at sci-fi models that I worked over like HELL and spent a long time on the finish. I still have yet to add the red and yellow light details, but I just think that painted activation and power light look like s**t! But I'll add them if I figure out a way to make them look realistic. I now love this piece and everyone has played with it!

Just for fun!