View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:26 PM   #18
JSC1
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sept17th
Auditions for Battlestar Galactica: The 14th Colony are at The Gaslight Theatre, 221 N. Independence Ave, Enid, Oklahoma on January 27th from 11am-3pm. While some roles have been cast most have not, I’ll welcome help on props, set and locations as well. Some costumes are already available and work for some cast members should begin in February. Most cast members will be measured and costumes made for them, their shooting will begin in March.

The script is basically done with some tweaking of dialog and scenes going on but we are ready to get busy. The FX team continues producing amazing model and animation work.
I myself would love to come out to audition. Unfortunately my bank account won't allow me to do multiple trips from Ohio to Oklahoma. One trip maybe to do any scenes you would want me to do, but that's about it.

Is it possible you could arrange a system so that those actors that are out of state interested in participating could send an audition video tape or something? You send out a monologue and they send back a tape of them reading it, as well as any other information you might need or want?
One day, I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.-William Hartnell, Doctor Who-The Dalek Invasion of Earth
JSC1 is offline   Reply With Quote