View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:06 PM   #24
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Lang has updated his Galactica Book

Sorry to hear that happened to you Eric, damn we know the internet's bad enough if your not careful. It when you are and trouble still happens that pisses you off though?

*Sigh* i tend to look back at those skiffy days as one of those periods where while i met many BG folks, we all had to deal with the troublemakers and those seeking to disrupt the good things skiffy had going before that time in 2002 when it got real rocky in terms of who to trust etc. But Languatron heh? should Battlestar Galactica ever get its movie franchise going and 3 decades later it finally does fly and become something huge, does this guy really think he could contribute to the fandom the same way normal people do at the end of the day?

What's he going to do come forward and say; I know i was a hardcore jerk going after Universal Studios, Stallion and Ron Moore, but now BG's back i want to join up with the rest of you guys once more?

I'd think not!

And i'm truly sorry to hear he's gone after you too Sandy. But as we know, he's just using the anonmity of the internet against several folks is all. If he started any trashing site for me or any others because of the past, just do us all a huge favor and don't tell us o.k. I'd like to think of that old metaphorical saying;

"If a tree a falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it fall, does it really make a sound"?!

Seriously, think about it?

What's done is done, those days of early 21st Century are gone, no BG TV revival, G.I.N.O.'s come and gone, no more "World War 3" Bboard fights over on Skiffy etc etc, lets move on. Its fandom projects, discussions, BG movie talk, CGI fan Meshes of models, Future CFF efforts etc. Lang can scream, fart, sing & dance into cyberspace cos we ain't paying attention to him no more, cos once your on the outside looking back in? at everyone else. You already know your the damn "Pariah" no one wants to be around cos you don't fit in anywhere's! And while i didn't get along with Stallion either day in the day myself. I've heard the personal issues between him and Lang is cos Langy threatened his family 10 years ago or so on another board and they just brought their arguing to Skiffy back then? Can't really blame him then for wanting a piece of Langy in that sense. But however, Stallion and Moist Boys are probably 50% responsible for Langy's aggressiveness anyways, takes more than 1 to tango to be honest, but overall Stallion should know better than to argue with Langy (for all this period of time) who only does so, cos Stallion and him kept on arguing like drunks in a park, fighting over the last beer can. If Lang's known to be more trouble than he's worth, quit arguing with him cos it clear the guy's got unbalanced mental issues that need addressing.

Fighting with a guy like Langy online for all this period of time. I'd be pretty unhappy with myself knowing how i wasted my time doing so.

Ted Gorospe was kinda worse, but i always had my doubts about him from the offset, but it was yourself and RGrant that truly unveiled him to be the swine that he was and in good fashion too! Heh, Ted, Langy, The Smigs, Raoul Duke and the minor pests had their day. Forget'em though, a strong minded individual knows he's got peace of mind and isn't troubled by jokers who use the internet to get attention. Such attention in real life would be most painful for'em and they'd be seen as the helpless weaklings they really are without they're keyboards, multiple I.P. addresses, and 2 dozen usernames on webforums. Sandy forget'em dude, he's weak and he knows it. Either write your own self-published book with the real facts and stories behind; "Languatron: The Sad facts about the 'Andrew Fullen' story" or find him and drag his sorry butt to the 'Middle East' for your next visit and show him there's a place where real hurt, suffering and attempts at rebuilding something important, are going on in the world and he needs to seriously grow the f *** up quick and proper!

Eric sorry to hear about that man. Hope it still isn't ongoing for you though! Henschel and Langy are the types you won't catch at your local internet cafe or 'online internet hub' shop, drinking coffee and talking with the shop owner or something ya know.

What pleases me is knowing that those types are angry and sad types, no matter the witty remarks made online to insult someone is. They'll go away sad and broken individuals with no one to like, laugh along with them or love them etc. They fool no one but themsleves.

And yes these are the types of *Sad Sacks* you wish you could knockout in fight for all the bullsh&t they put you through online, but hey long as they stay where we can't touch'em, i say they're getting off pretty lucky.

KJ