View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #2
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Thumbs up Article on July 17th Chat with Richard Hatch

(Continued)

21) Richard reported that Universal Studios is really banking on the new series taking off. The people at the Home Video and DVD Department at Universal were very supportive of the original show.

22) Will Richard Hatch be watching the mini-series? "I think everyone should make up their own mind about it. I hate to see anything fail. I can't watch it myself because it will be too painful. I sincerely hope they wake up and realize that they have to reach out to you guys if they truly want to succeed. I'm truly angry because of the attitude of the new Battlestar Galactica producers and crew. They seemed to think that none of the fans count. They think they will garner all new fans and that's all they need. Wrong!!! I think the new show is more about doing your own thing and showing how talented you are than honoring the original vision and fans of the show."

23) The final question asked: What was Richard's favorite episodes? "The pilot episode, and The Hand of God."

A transcript of the chat will be available for viewing at BattlestarGalactica.com, and while reading, be sure to smack participant HitoSama upside the head:

http://www.battlestargalactica.com
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote