View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2004, 02:26 PM   #9
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Woo hoo, happy news! Although, I would have been happier if they hadn't frelling cancelled the show in the first place. And I would also be happier if they were bringing it back as a series and not a miniseries. I mean, did anyone see the dren they replaced it with: Tremors and Scare Tactics and Mad, Mad House?! Gimme a break. Those three shows on their best days wouldn't add up to half the quality that Farscape did on its worst day!
Farscape was originally scheduled to run for 5 seasons. So the miniseries will be season 5 condensed and give a proper conclusion to the series. Mele-On Grayza was an interesting character, could have been a female Bialar Crais the way her story arc was going.

BTW, there are many Tremors the Series fans out there and they are getting a Tremors 4 movie. The original Tremors movie got a "Thumbs up! TREMORS is a fun movie.". -Roger Ebert

Not a fan of Mad, Mad House or Scare Tactics. Those are just another reality type shows. The Sci-Fi Channel would be better off going back to the early days and show Japanese Anime.
Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote