View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #10
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: RussellSanders.com

Pete -

Thanks for that. You said it better than I did and using less words. I think that the one thing about emails, Facebook, texting, etc. it that it seems like I hardly ever speak with my closest friends and family in a direct manner unless I make the effort myself.

As for Russell starting his own blog, since I first watched Julie & Julia (one of my favorite films of all time), the idea of starting a blog taunts me, but the inspiration stops there. I guess that I don't have anything really brilliant or inspiring to say. It might be good to bang out whatever is on my mind on a keyboard and put it into cyberspace might be good therapy. I would rather be inspired to write something interesting and positive if possible.

The idea has been floating around in my head for a while, but it's just not coming together. I suppose blogging isn't for everyone unless they have that burgeoning need to write and have it read by others.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote