View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2005, 04:50 PM   #1
Breea
Bad Email Address

Default To a very special daughter

Altho you are not blood of my blood,loin of my loin and i did not carry you under my heart for 9 months..you are as special to me as life itself. When God said that man should not be alone..this also extended to woman and those who were not blessed with child began a large and never ending search.
So what does one do when they find that a part of the heart and soul is missing. They begin to seek that someone that will be a part of them forever..How will I know when that one perfect child will come to be? It does not matter the color of her hair or eyes,for she will have the eyes i long to look into.Her heart will be the heart that I to long to be a part of..My arms will be the ones she will run into for comfort and love. She will never have to fear that she is not wanted because it's been with the help of God that this one child has found her way home..home to me.
Sweetheart, you know how you are. You know that you will always be loved and have found that home with me now and forever. No matter what may happen, always know that my love is the love of a mother.I know that I'm not your real mother and I did not bring you into the world but you have blessed me with the fact that you did chose me and I will be the one forever greatful for the love you've given me.

For I will hold your hand and lead you home.
For you will never be alone.
Love,
mom
Breea is offline   Reply With Quote