Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: A Great Sadness - BSG Short Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by BST View Post
Ah, you're breathing. This is good.

Great hearing from you again, Sandy.

Yep, ... breathing and active, ... and heading home in a few weeks. Contract negotiations broke down and the sponser started playing hard-ball trying to get me to take a big cut in pay while taking on more responsibilities over here. I flexed some because I like the mission but things got well beyond the stupid level, so I sent word out and got a job in Tampa. I should start there first week of Feb. Three factions tried really hard to put me in DC to run my own slice of the show there but there isn't enough money in anyone's budget to get me to return there. Tampa is a lot more my style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalla View Post
I'm working on the battlestar engines right now. They are a little tough so it's taking longer than expected. But once those are done the rest of the lighting should go quickly and I'll post final versions of the composited render with new grain settings. I'll make sure it matches the show as close as possible.

Stay tuned
Looking forward to it. If you're striving for a close match to the production shots of this ship, I suspect you'll have to lower the saturation on the ship render by about 70%, which means you'll have to pump it out in layers, especially if you're doing the engine fire because that is a full-color layer.

All my best,

Sandy