View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2010, 02:29 AM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Atlantis, Mu & Lemuria and their ties to our reality and Battlestar Galactica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarika
Any links you can offer that I can read about these topic matters?
Sorry for the delay in replying back to your questions, as i do find this topic very interesting myself. But i got so much going on right now besides fixing a few PC issues and writing up a few promised articles on here that truly need proof reading etc. But i'll try get back to you on this very soon, with some links to these debates, as i do find this subject matter very interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZaza
And the next thing I knew, I'd been watching You Tube for hours . . . It must be a conspiracy!

Interesting info, a lot of it I'd seen from other sources, some was new. Oh, the tangents you can go on with these You Tube links. And quite right that we could have a field day interweaving tidbits into BSG with the ancients visiting Earth and possibly populating Lemuria or Atlantis. Or both.

Glad my thread had that effect on folks, but not in a distracting sense though, lol. At the end of the day, we want to have some intersting debates and threads raised but damn, hours on youtube cos of my little thread?!? Hope you found it satisfying then!

I'll get back you you guys on this soon once i've cleared up a few matters and situations etc!

KJ