View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2005, 07:43 AM   #196
Griffworks
Builder of the RTF

I hate the character of Ana-Lucia, too. However, I think that's a testament to the acting abilities of Michelle Rodriguez as well as the writers/producers for coming up w/the concept. Not everybody is going to be the perfect candidate to be stuck on an island with - look at Michael and the attitude that he's very quick to cop or Sawyer w/his martyr complex. Lots of folks have issues that might not come out in day-to-day living, but when put under extreme stresses overflow to the surface. Ana-Lucia is a perfect example of that.

I, too, am a bit tired of them occasionally doling out the answers to mysteries while giving us another handful, tho! That's been getting old since the last three episodes of the first season. I'm hopin' that they'll give us something more concrete about what The Dharma Initiative is before too much longer.

BTW, I've not read thru all the pages of this thread (plan to at some point) so don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but have ya'll seen this website before? The Hanso Foundation If not, check out the various links. Specifically, the "Active Projects" link. There's info on the link for the "Life-Extension Project" (all the others have a "You're Not Authorized" Page that pops up), and then hold your mouse directly under the last item on the list to see "Dharma Initiative" as a "hidden" item. Can anybody get that link to work...?