View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #16
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg
While it couldn't hurt to get Mr. Larson on board this idea, he does not have decision-making authority on this. NBC/Universal does.
Well like i said, a CFF campaign or sent examples by BSG Fandom to NBC/Universal department head (suit) with enough influence and power, who'd seriously consider taking steps to making it a reality.

Like i said also, Jack Stauffer told me and several fans years ago, it took bare time for the 2003 BSG DVD's to get going. That they ever got made and put out there commerically, is a small miracle in itself! Especially all those extras it received too, in comparison to Larson's barebones Buck Rogers series released on DVD afterwards.

Looks like that path might be taken again, although......

Long as fandom's opportunity to make this happen is taken advantage of when the time's right as i've stated before. Or we'd be facing yet another uphill struggle after the movie and Universal gets fans badgering them for more BSG material to be made in the form of SE remastered Blu-Ray DVD's of the classic series. Kicking all those doors down to get the suits to listen, would be another mission once again. Can't see why once the Bryan Singer BSG film picks up, that several classic Galactica related projects (Remastered Series DVD's) wouldn't be the smartest move to make.

Only reason i keep making passonate suggestions like this, is to get everyone in agreement and onboard with a shared common interest we all want to see come true. Fandom can't operate on one "lone" individual by himself, can it?

KJ