View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM   #19
Pegasus4
Bad Email Address

this just popped into my mind. How was Starbuck's hair when he crashed on Attila and took off his helmet in your story?

A few years ago a friend showed me a special (I don't know when it aired) about BSG and the narrator made some harmless funny comments about the series. One was the scene when Starbuck crashes on Attila. The narrator comments about the crash and look at that, not a hair out of place

The opening was the Patrick Macnee opening narration (with extra earth tribes mentioned) and when he says 'there are those who believe' again it cuts to Baltar telling the audience that if you believe that he's got land in Florida to sell you. Evil John Colicos chuckle follows.

When I met him, Dirk, Herb, Richard, Anne and Jack Stauffer in 8/99 at a con in PA they talked about this episode. Herb told Dirk to tell the audience about the Cylons on the castle stairs when one tripped and they all fell like dominoes. I have several friends who have seen this footage. It was almost used but you saw one of the stuntmen thru the armor. I never saw it and was disappointed that it wasn't on the DVD in deleted scenes. I know it still exists unlike the cloven hoof footage from WotG.

I read your adaptation last year and think that part should be in it (was it?) They're under attack and have to move down narrow stone steps in a hurry, something they rarely do, so it's plausible that one tripped.
Pegasus4 is offline   Reply With Quote