View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:16 AM   #28
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kerin
I think if this Bryan Singer version starts going through, and we see real development on it (which we've heard zilch since the Singer announcement), then maybe Universal would consider such a thing to build interest.
Agreed! I see it exactly the same way.

And don't worry your not in a overly negative mood. Just overly realistic i think.

If this isn't going to be a *sticky* anytime soon, then it ought to be a CFF prioritised movement when the time is right i.e. when the new BSG film totally becomes official through announcements and media related news events etc. A whole list of things fans can decide on would be noted reminder far as content goes.

But yes, long as the ammunition there (the BSG film being greenlit) then we could realistically vouch for this to happen. Still, would be nice doing a CFF style ad or poster with photoshopped art with pictures from your fanedits, could be used as examples of how this would pan out. And like the Star Trek Remastered boxset DVD's, a comparison between the original episode and remastered (albeit CGI from the fanedits) would be used to show how an official release would look.

We need something to truly stirr our imaginations until this does become a reality! BSG SE Remastered Series in HD-DVD Blu-Ray loaded with extras (plus the original 78' series) and any previously unreleased footage, i'm for it and its already got my vote!

KJ