COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I think the ticket would be to get something to Mr. Larson. I feel that if he saw something... Just a sample of what can be done... I think he may be able to get his people together and would see the marketing value of it all.

Personally I don't really care if it is done on PC or mac. My 3d animation programs are on PC and I think if we can get some artists together to work on different parts, etc... As long as we can import and export so that we can share the work, this would be a big help with the process. Someone to focus on battlestar and cylon baseships, one to focus on vipers, and one to work on enhancing the star field would be a great start.
This link discuss some of the programs used for series Firefly.
http://digitalcontentproducer.com/dc...nside_firefly/

Is there anyplace that I can get pictures of all four sides of Galactica. Front, side, top, bottom, etc.
I would like to start modeling something.

I think if we could just get a short, that shows enhanced footage of the cylon attack on Caprica, the fleet, and the chase scene with Apollo and his brother, then send it to Larson and have to show at conventions. I think that would be a great start
While it couldn't hurt to get Mr. Larson on board this idea, he does not have decision-making authority on this. NBC/Universal does. I think the movie might give them the incentive to consider such a thing, though, particularly if this would fit in the marketing of it.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote