View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM   #15
dec5
Warrior

Default This eppy was frustrating....

It was the last eppy of the series...and No Athena for the last few eppys... At this point of the show, us Maren Jensen fans just got fed up and watched something else.....when the series was on TV.

By the way it was a Skylab mock up that was used for the Base star interior....probably left over form the 6 million dollar man..hee hee.

I have to admit after the middle of the season...Maren for what ever reason was not being used...and in Glen Larson's last interview..he mentioned recasting Athena.....thank goodness he didn't get another season to do such a stupid thing......

That was the most frustrating point I had with BG TOS....I would have loved to see Athena and Apollo developed as a characters with Adama..but it was not to be. The comics did a better job.

Sorry folks...all these memories are coming back because of the DVDs....Glen Larson's best decision IMO was giving Maren Jensen a chance to go on the show...but his biggest mistake was not using her and Athena more on the show. For a lot of guys she was the big draw....and me included. I just hope Richard Hatch convinces Maren to come back to reprise Athena again....

Last edited by dec5; November 19th, 2003 at 06:59 PM..
dec5 is offline   Reply With Quote