View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2005, 10:41 AM   #22
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Paddon
I beg to differ. I gave him a straight answer to the question, and the answer was no, I wouldn't be furious under the scenario he chose to present.
Eric -

I would have to agree with you there... I got long winded about it, but I basically meant what someone else says or thinks about something I like has no effect.

In short, my answer would also be no...

I'd like to throw a curveball here - just for conversation's sake and to present an "other side of the coin" scenario:

What would someone that likes TNS have to say if the series isn't renewed (I'm not saying that I would wish such a thing) after the initial 13 episodes, but then a Continuation film got greenlighted instead - (Universal citing that they felt it was the most profitable/succesful way to go with the BSG storyline). I don't want answers like: "It could never happen" or anything like that. Place yourself in that moment and state how you think/feel about such a change in direction for BSG as an entertainment property.

This is all theoretical....

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote