TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: Lang has updated his Galactica Book

What I expect is my last. I thought it was a good summary for his mania:

Quote:
Andrew,

Your level of blind hatred is beyond my ability to understand or even classify. If there's a better person to represent the word "Paranoid", I've never met them. I can't help someone so willfully dedicated to their own fantasy world that interacting with real people, even via the safe environment of the Internet, is a continual challenge.

When you look in the mirror, I hope you like what you see. If not, I hope you take steps to change the things that are making you so miserable. You've never once been happy about anything since I first met you (virtually, not in person). I believe its your raw hatred and willful disregard of facts that is fueling your unhappiness but as I've noted, I'm not a mental health professional. I am rational enough to know that you need one.

Suffice to say that you aren't hurting me or anyone else with your writings or your books. If they serve any purpose, its simply to steer you further away from the help you need to make your life something you would feel is worthwhile, which we both know you don't presently feel. In that way, they're even more unfortunate than the false material you've included in them because their real purpose goes far beyond the lying you are doing to others, ... they are in essence, the physical examples of you lying to yourself.

I hope that sometime in the future you truly can find the courage to take an honest look at yourself and fix the issues that bother you so deeply as I think its sad that anyone should live their life as you do. Based on the volume of writing you do, with each and every Internet posting and rant fixed on nothing more than your unrestrained hatred, spewed liberally at anything and everything, its plain to anyone who has known you for more than a week that this is truly your entire life.

I pity you. I truly do.
What a sad, sad individual.

Russell