Old May 14th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #33
Jubal
Warrior

Default Re: New BG Classic ongoing comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senmut View Post
How would YOU do it, now?
Glad you asked Senmut.

When I told my wife about the fleet how they had ships that had certain races, wealthy, poor, recreation, utility she said "Oh kinda like Babylon 5, just scattered among a bunch of ships."

I thought that was a great analogy. For a while after "Hand of God" I think they would have travelled a bit without planets, so more stories among the fleet

Characters growing in logical directions. Many characters. Maybe a few new characters. Boxey slightly older, Muffit a bit more developed. How could Muffit develop? Not sure, Boxey has been tasked to train Muffit, has been a while.

The Pilot banter. Apollo and Starbuck are a good duo, but what happens as Apollo and Sheba spend more time together. How much longer can Starbuck ignore how he and Cassiopia are progressing?

Pegasus pilots had to join the ranks of the Galactica. Would some of them scan the airwaves looking for their beloved commander Cain? What happens when they find Pegasus?

Do we deal with the aftershock of the holocast? Some people shutting down in the after math as people come to terms with what was lost?

An inventory of resources throughout the story. At times they trade for resources, and sometimes they have to look among the fleet for items of interest to the races they encounter. Sometimes there is no one to trade with, and they have to work with what is left. At times they have to come to a stand still till scouts find the next source of trade. All and all not bad. Cylons and those persuing are for the most part way behind, though new menaces are still around.

Would other Battlestars and sub battlestars be found?

Would alien ships join their fleet?

Look more into the religion that Adama and all follows.

More culture, terminology, more exploring into the brother's of man concept. More human colonies found, alien races. Progress towards Earth, and setbacks. As more human colonies are found, some pretty advanced, the question comes up more and more "Why the hurry to Earth? Is there an Earth?"

Cylons? I would actually like to see that threat minimized. Show up from time to time, learn more about them as a culture. They are machines though, the ghosts of a civilization long gone. What would a race without a soul, just an echo of the living be like?

Those are some I would touch on. I liked the banter, characters, and development of all the above.
Jubal is offline   Reply With Quote