View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:18 AM   #21
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Default Re: family emergency

Arlene,
Apologies for responding late to this thread. I have been dealing with some issues of my own lately (not health related) and missed this.
I am so very saddened and stunned to hear this news. As others have said, it is never easy to deal with something of this nature. Early 40's is just too young. Thankfully she is not in any pain or suffering.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family during this most difficult time. I wish there was more I could say or do to help you through this. If you ever need to talk to someone, you can count me as one you can turn to if needed. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. May God comfort your family and her friends.
Don't forget, we are here for you.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote