View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:00 AM   #10
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanky
I do have to agree with you there. I thought the "prequel" Angels & Demons was actually a far better read, and would make a far better movie. Interestingly Dan Brown got it wrong though with peoples level of interest with the Popes death. He said no one would care, but just look. Very interesting.

Tanky -

I read "The DaVinci Code" after a year of friends begging me to read it - they thought I would enjoy it, and after finally reading it, I enjoyed it very much.

I thought that I would explore a couple of other Dan Brown books to see if his writing style holds up. I read "Deception Point", which I thought was a very good read. I just bought "Angels and Demons" over the weekend and have been reading it at lunch this week - it's such an excellent book, that I've been 5-10 minutes late getting back as I don't want to put the book down.

I've been tempted to take it home, but I'm afraid that I would tear right through it, but I want to enjoy this one....

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote