View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #51
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by julix
thanks Haveke.........
they do have cool stuff
Back Before the Internet Became what it is Today, I was on their Mailing List... I Would Get a New Catalog Each Year. If I had a Dollar for every time I've thumbed through those catalogs....

Main Problem is this: Galactia Stuff is Very Collectable, and in Limited Supply sometimes... I think they Pretty Much Bought the Cubit Props Out Right.

They tend to sell Collectable Merchandise By the Lots (Dealers Order BIG Orders) Usally these People Will be setup at ScFi Cons... Some people Like to Purchase Collectables, and Not Open/Use Them... Not Me!!

If I'm gonna Shell Out Nearly $20 for a Deck of Pyramid Cards, I'm gonna Use 'em!! I've Noticed that the New BSG Has Made use of Both Cubit Tiles, and also Paper Money. Judging from the Thunk sound the Cubits made on the table, I would say they are gonna be Basically the Same as the Orginal Cubits... It'll Probably Have the Colonial Stamp on the Back...

I'm Not Real Sure Here, But I Believe Each Battlestar Had its Own Stamped Cubits... I really Wish there had been Cubits for the Pegasus Available...

I've run across another Place Online where you can buy an Entire Colonial Warrior's Uniform... Both Battle Dress & Formal... Even Replica Weapons (Cast From the Orginal Prop Molds I Might Add) Here is the Site that Will Help to Outfit You for Any Adventure...

http://www.battlestargalactica.org/

This Site Rocks!!

Jay

Always Stay With Your Wingman

Hey, This Kid Don't Sign On for No Oneway Mission...We're Coming Back!

See You On the Flight Deck:

"Here's to Our Victory Over The Cylons!!" --Cain