View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2005, 05:26 AM   #84
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Quote:
Yet, while his fellow humans have reveled in food, drink, and endless pleasure, Orin has prepared for such a disaster. In an apparently foolish act, he rallies the remaining crew and powers up the damaged Galactica.

Swinging the vessel about, he maneuvers her to engage the threatening Basestar. The new Cylon command ship easily outmatches the weathered Galactica, but Orin has a secret. He has developed a new generation of Viper fighters that he has kept hidden from the Council of the 12. These launch from the Galactica and engage the advanced Cylon raiders. They prove to be as effective in their design as anything the Cylons have. Unfortunately, there are too few of them to completely turn the tide of battle. The Colonial warriors inflict serious blows to the Cylon fighter fleet but the basestar's firepower is overwhelming.
From http://www.cylon.org/bsg/desanto-revival01.html .

As for the model itself, I think you have the dimensions correct. My comment was more technical for the planned story and original design not on the work you're doing. Like I said, its a nitpick.

Sandy