View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2004, 04:58 PM   #6
Antelope

Cynthia Nixon is hard to watch and her character from Sex in The City was the one person I wish was run over. I don't think she would help any Battlestar ratings. I would be routing for the cylons.

Kim Catral on the other hand would be a great idea to play...Cassiopeia in the event Laurette Spang did not want to do television again. If Laurette came back I could see Kim Catral play a character that is the love interest of Apollo.

If Athena has a kid let that girl that plays Lana Lane on Smallville have the spot. She has that slightly exotic look Athena had.

I'm not a big fan of bringing people back from the dead so I think Jane Seymoure needs to stay with the angels. If what I heard was true back in 1979 Serena would still be alive if Seymoure didn't want too much money then. I'm sure some of you more versed members can let me know if there is any truth to that story.

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen would be great. Age wise they are at the right spot now to be play cadets or LTs. I could see a son of Starbuck having a thing for twins! If word leaked out there was a racey episode with one of the twins it would be good for ratings. They are both polished actors at this time and know when not to push things. They would have a long run without ruining the show financially.

If you want a young sexy girl just for ratings get Paris Hilton. I would love to see a son of Starbuck torn between a good natured olson twin and a vixen played by Paris Hilton. It would play to the new generation.