View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #25
joe.beaudoin
Bad Email Address

Default New Owner

Hello all,

I'm Joe Beaudoin, the new owner of BattlestarPegasus.com, which has relaunched as of this writing.

I decided to make the announcement here first, since Michael was so gracious enough to let everyone here be the first to know about the change in ownership.

BattlestarPegasus.com is dedicated to all the Battlestar Galactica series and is presently looking for content, particularly in the form of artwork (CGI, drawings, models). Essentially, the goal of BattlestarPegasus.com is to be a hub of news, information, and creativity from the Battlestar Galactica fandom. BSP.com will also be a place for fans to voice their opinions, whether it is to post podcasts, editorials, reviews, and the like.

Much like the Battlestar Wiki, an extremely successful web resource I started for the Battlestar sagas back in 2005, BattlestarPegasus.com will strive to be as interactive as possible, and the content for it generated and maintained by the fans.

And that's the direction that BattlestarPegasus.com is headed right now.

Right now, I am looking for people to submit and develop content for the website, as outlined here.

I'm also looking for ideas and ways to make the website even better, mainly suggestions from fans on what they would like to see from a Battlestar (or any science fiction oriented) website.

So I'll be lurking about here to address any questions, comments, or concerns. Or, should you choose to e-mail me directly, please direct queries to joe.beaudoin@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
joe.beaudoin is offline   Reply With Quote