View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #5
Kronus
CDR Kronus' Grandson

Default Re: Just got back from Dragon Con!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Chirri View Post
I went to the Colonial Fleets party, but everyone was gathered in their own little cliques, yakking away, and I was the literal wallflower with no one to talk to.

Next time, I am going to search this group out, and hang out with you. I'm also going to be in uniform, even if I have top purchase it one piece at a time!
Well we (Blackstar Squadron ) are growing in numbers and we hope by the next DragonCon WE WILL have a presence there to promote BSG as it should be...a lot of our members are here at “THE” Colonial Fleets and you would be most welcome to get costumed and join us no matter where you are located. (By the way, Battlestar Galactica.org guys are having fun trying to keep up with our orders; their stock is running low...hee hee).

Representing what BSG is all about is our Mission...and thanks to “THE” Colonial Fleets in providing us a living example of what BSG is all about...we know we will be the living breathing costuming representatives BSG has been looking for in the public's eye. Thanks Colonial Fleets!
Galactica the Movie is coming soon!
Kronus is offline   Reply With Quote