View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2005, 06:54 AM   #15
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Very interesting excerpt..........I liked the style of it, and look forwards to the completed product....

A few comments........

In the series we never saw (That I can remember) a Cylon holding both their gun and sword at the same time. Nothing to say it couldn't happen though.

Perhaps have the sound effects should overlap the descriptions of the event happening. Not to cause and interuption to the dialog, but at present the sound effects predictably follow the description of them happening.

Would the cylon now have a heat sensing eye to find the survivor with ? Would a technologically advanced robot have missed so many times ? I suppose this harks back to criticism of the series, and the Cylons were barely more than men in suits, as opposed to technically advanced robots. Form this excerpt I suspect you will keep it in line with the original, including its critised points ?

Maybe you consider this nitpicking more than feedback, and I can't say anthing less than I fully support you and wish you the best of luck.....
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote