View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM   #23
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Default Open a different thread in the "other science fiction" forum in this Forum.........

...............if we want to cover that subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine
Gotta disagree with ya, there.

Not meaining to turn this in "other" directions, but the worst of TNG-sillyness all belonged to the "Great Bird", alone.

Berma-Drek (NOT a mis-spelling) started dropping the ball right about the time they went high and to the right, and far into La-la Land with the end of both DS9 and Voyager...I won't even start on "Enterprise" -- I'm climbing into the tub already after busting-keister in the garage, and I don't need to feel any dirtier than I already am.
The GBotG had his problems as he decayed into senility. I still blame Berman for Voyager, the worst parts of DS9 and I know he personally trained, he, who shall not be mentioned by name.

http://www.b5tech.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
[I'm something of an expert on that subject.]

So while I agree that Berman didn't get his filthy hands on Trek, until GreatBird was shuttled aloft as ash into a decaying orbit, I still blame him for his horrendous input into ST/TND from the fourth season forward, and I will always blame him for Bragga.

But back on topic; what do you think of my hypothesis that the 13th tribe may not have left Kobol with the warm fuzzies regarding the staybehinds, and that they forgott all about that part of their Colonial history when they lost their "memory", probably because the LBs arranged their "forgetting" it?

As always;
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote