COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

While blaming lawyers is a popular sentiment, Senmut, someone must first take some kind of offense at something before lawyers get involved. For example, the lady who burned herself with McDonald's coffee did it to herself, but it was she who went to a lawyer - and I wonder how many lawyers she went to before she found one hungry enough to take that case.

Corporate lawyers try to protect their employers - which is why we have those "do not use while sleeping" labels on hair dryers - because, if it's not listed, money-hungry people who refuse to take responsibility for thier own actions will screw themselves up and try to place the blame on a product rather than thier own stupidity.

Don't blame the lawyers for that kind of greed; they are only a minor symptom of a larger problem.

Besides, I'll bet this lawsuit is as much about publicity as it is for Paramount's support of the franchise.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote