View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #3
Merlin
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Scrapping My Battlestar Galactica project ????

Thank you for your comment ... This is a bit hard to explain .. but I will do my best ...

What I would be doing is converting it into an original story ... and dropping the Battlestar Galactica parts ..

While the Battlestar Galactica premise would be dropped .. many of the details that I've envisioned would remain ..

It's not a lack of Idea thing ...

I know this is going to sound really really dumb .. but the problem is, the dream or the fantasy of it is gone ... As things stand right now, Battlestar Galactica is going to be made into a feature film .. Once that was established ... know matter how cool or amazing my Ideas or concepts could turn out to be .. they can't be looked at or even listened too .. even if anyone associated with that project wanted to .. they can't ..

So .. with that .. and I know it's dumb .. The fantasy or the dream part of my project is gone !!!

Please understand : I know this sounds really dumb and I know it's a pipe dream .. but .. it was my dream .. and dreams are what get me through life ...

And today I'm losing a dream I've had ever since the 1978 Battlestar Galactica was canceled ...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote