View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:35 AM   #2406
Jayworld
Warrior

Default Re: We moved to a new server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Lawrence View Post
Patience. All will be made clear soon. As for posts from the past few years - They're gone, unfortunately. What the site is operating off of is a database back-up of mine from 4 years ago.
Great, thanks for the update. Will look forward to coming explanation. Regarding my previous post; in the past, when Colonial Fleets has gone down and then later back up (2-3 weeks to a month or so), when questions were asked why, the answers were generally like this:

- black void in space
- Cylon attack
- work of Count Iblis
etc., etc.

That's what I meant by "Galactica nomenclature." Just would be nice to get the real story. There aren't a great deal of us still left here, from a forum with well over 1,000 members, when it was last active about July of last year, there were no more than 40+ semi-active to active members, so there are still a few of us that enjoy coming here looking for and sharing information about our beloved series.

Thanks again for the post. BTW, have tried looking at the Internet Archive and Wayback Machine, but they don't screen capture everything on the forum, so unfortunately it seems like the last 4 years are truly lost...