View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #7
Atolm
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Some Artwerk fer you Gents...

Colonial Battlestar concept:

Colonial "Blackstar" (basically a sensor-ship or AWACS vessel):

Colonial support-ship Spartus-Class:

Colonial Basestar Oroboros-Class (Yes i know I said Colonial... This was supposed to be a New Ship fielded by the colonials, but they couldn't figure out the drive systems and power costs to adequately operate the new design, so the Colonials abandoned the concept in favour for a newer Battlestar concept. Little did they know that the design that they relegated as a failure or impossibility, would in turn, show up on the battlefield of the Cylon uprising, as their ship design of choice):

Another Colonial Battlestar concept:

Some Cylon Concepts:

Another Cylon Basestar:

Concepts for my Cylon "Hound" :

Concept Armistice Raider(the wide one) and a Cylon Deep-space "probe" :

One of my favorites, Cylon "Seeker" (the idea for the Seekers, came about to create an elite group of Cylon "aces" that would co-operate in a squadron of 3, similar to the TOS Cylon Raider crew ... They would operate independently, and hunt down any rogue colonials that might have escaped the purge. the Squadron of 3 had enough firepower to hold down a Battlestar while waiting for the Basestars to arrive and finish the job. ):

Colonial Python-class Raider (again, yes I said "Colonial Raider". See again this goes to the concept that the Colonials had developed a 3-manned starfighter that was later adopted by the Cylons during the uprising, as the more famed Cylon Raider):

Colonial Star-Carrier, the first step to a Battlestar:

Colonial first generation Viper ancestor: