View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2005, 11:46 PM   #10
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Go to www.starshipmodeler.com and join the modeler forum. Revell monogram has released a statment that they have no intention of re-releasing these kits anytime in the near future. But, I have about 8 viper kits I got from ebay, and am currently correcting these to match the filming models and cast in resin. They will be priced at or around 90.00. But...they will be just as awesomely detailed as the studioscale kits found at the above site. Only smaller. The changes include, correct side engine details added, lengthening of the nose, adding sides to correct fuselage shape, as the kit sucks. proper detail of the leopold railway gun kit added to the engine exhausts, rims cut away from rear of intakes, corrected and engraved panel lines, corrected rear engine (pipe) details, and the list continues.
You can see my work in colonial fleets un-finished artwork threads. Hope you like what is coming up.