View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2004, 05:55 AM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Thumbs up A Continuation-So Simple.

Yes we could have had one and the new show could have paved the way for it so easily. If they had included Larson and wrote a true remake with all of the characters and ships intact the road to the movie version would have been like the "Yellow Brick Road." We would have seen a new Starbuck, Apollo, Adama, Boomer and so on. TOS could have been like a guide of how to improve on an outstanding premise without destroying it. However this new show wouldn't feature any of the originals for the simple reason to include them would ruin the REAL prize ahead. Now with a new redone Battlestar Galactica series larson could head for any studio and say, " I have an idea for a movie based on my sci fi BG series which was a true remake of my original project. Let's say we would be look AHEAD 25 Yahrens to see what has happened to these wonderful characters. Of course we will need to get older actors to portray their younger counterparts like say Richard Hatch, Dirk Benedict and any of the other cast that want to participate."
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote