View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2003, 10:52 AM   #6
toltec1
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Re: Worst thing that ever happened to Galactica?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooter2000
I've read it and I agree that the story is on the week side but not all that horrible. It does not nearly come as close as being bad as RDM's script.

I think you need to go back and re read it then. My 8 year old could write a better story.

Find earth, no civilization there, some pyramid looking thingy with suspended humanoids in it, time travel back to the day of the attack, try to reset everything, blah.....

Not all that horrible? I guess if you don't mind a steaming pile of dog crap in the middle of the living room floor.

Quote:
What I didn't like about that comic series was the terrible artwork. Starbuck looked liked Fabio, Baltar was bulit like a super Villian and alot of of others flaws that would take a page or 2 to explain.
There was a lot more wrong than just the juvenile attempts at "art".

Quote:
I'd rather see Liefeld's vision as a mini series rather than Moore's narrow vision.

Nice Try DarkOverLord!

Okay, I almost took you seriously for a moment. Liefeld's "vision" would have fans attacking the network with chain saws. There is nothing in that steaming pile of crap worth wasting a mini series on.

Nice try.
toltec1 is offline   Reply With Quote