View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2019, 06:06 PM   #16
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: What order are the Richard Hatch books to be read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayworld View Post
BTW, you'll be hard-pressed to find new hardcover versions of Destiny and Redemption, as new copies are very expensive. You can get the first two very easy and relatively cheap. I believe Armageddon (and perhaps others) were re-released in softcover format.
I noticed those high prices for the latter ones. That's a testament I think more to how interest really had slackened off by the time they were coming out because those of us who'd given up on Richard's books had checked out sooner. I was able to find good hardback editions of the first three this past week but I doubt I'll be able to get further. Of late, having also reacquired a set of the original paperback novelizations, my blood is more "up" about wanting all these incarnations represented (probably owing to the fact that my fanfic output after ten years of dormancy has seen me do five stories in the last three months!).
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote