View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:59 PM   #3
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Thumbs up Re: On Vacation and ProiaFamily.com Updates

Hi, folks! Looks like the Lords of Kobol have set next Tuesday as the convention date, and next Friday as the party date. It should be noted that I did show up for the mtg. last Tuesday and today (this Tuesday), but I support the decisions that were made. What it comes down to is this: "This oatmeal is too cold. This oatmeal is too hot. Ahhhhhhhhhh. This oatmeal is just centrist I mean right." I anticipate that the transfer of the BSGClub.com domain name to Anne and her investors will take place on Friday (with a party to follow). Now, I'm not privy to what Anne has in mind for after that, but my goal is to jettison I mean move the actual site programmes and content off my server as soon as possible. In my mind, that would be a good project for that weekend. It's not a simple process and will involve the cooperation of multiple people. After my server has been cleared, I can set ProiaFamily.com as the primary domain for my web hosting account at LunarPages.com and begin building ProiaFamily.com 2.0. It will be a lot more complicated than ProiaFamily.com 1.0 that is currently at Netvibes.com. And that really is good, so I can maintain my sanity with my new sites while Anne goes crazy (be wise!) governing the new BSGClub.com. In the interim, folks are welcome to visit ProiaFamily.com 1.0. It's updated on a daily basis, including the activity log. I completed Leadership By Rudolph W. Giuliani and there are lots and lots of book reports. Now I'm posting book reports for Become a Better Jew I mean Become a Better You by Joel Osteen. Oops... that was Anne intentional Freudian slip. ;-) Have a good rest of the week, and I will TTYL!

http://www.proiafamily.com/