View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2009, 04:13 PM   #13
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedx View Post
I wanted to share that I sent Richard Hatch the news link and asked him if he heard anything about it. He responded that he's heard lots of rumors, but who knows. And that Glen does have the movie rights. He said let's hope for the best.

Personally, I would love for this to happen. But I thought if there was any credence in the article, at least Richard would have been contacted about it. And we've heard Glen talk about this in the past without anything actually happening. I wonder about the timing of it as well, with the new series coming to an end and possible telemovies happening afterwards.

But with all that said, lets keep our fingers crossed! It would be a dream come true to see our heroes back in action.
I noticed that too when it came to those IMDB pages as well. I have a small part of me that's very hopeful about this. I wasn't around the online community until right before the 2003 miniseries, so I didn't suffer the emotional "traumas" suffered by most. I've never felt anything but open mindedness towards the day when someone will finally get around to it. If nothing else, the speculation does give folks something to talk about besides politics and the weather. It's been way too quiet around here.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote