View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2003, 02:31 PM   #13
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

This is an interesting idea and topic.

Let's see --

Handle: If you've been over at Skiffy or Yahoo BG Revival forum, you may have seen the whole name but, if not, BST stands for "BattleStarTrekker". I chose that name because it symbolizes my appreciation for 2 distinct science fiction universes both of which, have had a profound effect on me. I try to keep the same name wherever I go, it's just a lot easier for a not-so-old but, yet cluttered mind such as mine.

Avatar: My current avatar was given to me as a gift by a certain, wonderful admin person (*whispers TOM) and for which I am very, very grateful. The other avatars that I have used are generally pictures which were either e-mailed to me or from newspapers, etc. On this subject, I will be changing my avatar next week, for one day, in remembrance of that terrible day 2 years ago.

EDIT: My present avatar is Shadowfax, Gandalf's horse.

Signature: * This was an attempt at "poke-in-the-eye" humor towards the lady that forgot where she parked her broomstick. It paraphrases what Adama said to Adar on the eve of the Cylon Attack on the Colonies.

EDIT: The Signature is from LOTR:TTT and is what Gandalf says to Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli upon Shadowfax's arrival.

Profile: Upon joining this forum, I left the profile blank mainly because I didn't have such things as an ICQ#, AIM handle, etc. With regards to the "other stuff", I left it blank mainly to avoid any preconceptions about me before I had given folks a chance to develop an opinion of me, through my words.

BST

btw, nightscape...I thought that's what the '2112' was for but, never remembered to ask you about it -- (the mind is a terrible thing....)

Below is the avatar which I was using at the time when I originally posted this response.

(Thanks again, Tom.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adama-Let the word 150x108.jpg (6.4 KB, 4 views)
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote