View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2006, 01:31 AM   #207
CaptainTux
Warrior

On page 1 of this reincarnated thread I answered to the name CaptainTux. For those who have seen the threads of old on the CA and skiffy boards, you will remember I used to end my posts with cheers. I still end my emails and phone calls with it. I have many friends in Australia and the UK and I picked up Cheers from them. My avatars change often and are usually reflective of my moods. Currently, it is an avatar of me. I've been working hard to shed some depression pounds and I no longer wish to hide behind a pic of others. I like me alot these days. I had a bad run of luck with the marriage gone south. It broke me that things did not work out and my self esteem was shattered. It is over and my daughter still lives with me. She is happy and I am happy and I am discovering sides of myself I did not know I had. The current avatar is reflective of that. The romantic and the dreamer. The man who lives by a different standard and is...not fearless...but adventurous. Kinda having fun these days.

Tux
CaptainTux is offline   Reply With Quote