View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2005, 06:08 AM   #151
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
Seeing the scripts would be kind of fun. The variations in dialogue the actors spoke, or the last-millicenton changes scribbled in by whomever.
Probably the change from 'The Last Legend' script or outline idea to 'The Living Legend' script. Is that what you mean!

Quote:
The question you asked was "When is Hanczyk going to put up the rest of the scripts????" Whether intentionally or not, this came off as being dismissive of what is there, which is a lot of hard work effort he and a lot of people have put into that site over the last eight plus years, and seemingly taking him to task for what isn't there. If Robert had an unfilmed script at his disposal that he could post, he'd do it. Don't get on him for not having that, and somehow suggesting (intentionally or not) that the site is lacking for not having it, because that's how it ultimately comes off.
Well thats not how its meant or comes off, so go back and read it again! No one's getting on anyones case. Learn to deal with upfront questions and not see everything as a rude question o.k. Since that script isn't about, i was asking upfront if it could be put up wasn't i. If not by me then someone else would have.

Shessh.

KJ