View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #9
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Bill -

I just finished reading your script...... Fantastic! It was a lot of fun to read! I would call it a "real page scroller"! I loved the the bits of humor - they were just right without going over the top. I also think that you got the TOS characters just right - I could hear those familiar voices saying the lines as I read them. The story was so TOS-like even with the new characters and some of the updated material. Whoever said that a continuation story didn't have any mileage in it, hasn't read this....!

The one thing that really got me was the bit about Sheba at the end. I had almost forgotten about her completely... Now, my curiosity is up and you just have to write another one!

I can appreciate the difficulty in writing a script - I tried it years ago, but I could never get a story to flow right. I can do the script format, but if you don't have a story, you don't have a script!

Well done!

Bryan

P.S. - Now I can read Steve's story tomorrow night!

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote